Here at Sashes, we're big on tips & tricks that can help you run a more successful blog &/or shop. We're excited today to introduce to more of our sponsors and the quick tips that have helped them. Take a look at their lovely photos & then read the advice they have for you.
1) Smart, & often forgotten, advice from Paige from Marvelous Prints & Gifts:
Take time to make something for yourself every once in a while.
2) Kristin from Kristin's Kreations suggests this gem of an idea:
Talk to Jesus as you sew - it's refreshing, life giving, encouraging, and hopefully a blessing to your customers.
3) Hannah from Whimsical Creations reminds us:
Learn by studying the technique of successful people.
4) Wise words that Ilene from Much Love Ily offers:
Something I've found helpful in my creative endeavors is to live life - without really living life first, you really aren't able to create to your the best potential.
5) Courtney from Maddy N Bella says of her creative endeavor:
MaddyNbella Jewelry Collections is all about loving on other women and making them feel beautiful with our pieces of jewelry!
6) Tiffany from Grace for Grace provides some Biblical encouragement:
Opening my shop was truly a HUGE leap of faith...so with every decision that I face, I am reminded to always... 'Trust in the Lord with all [my] heart, and lean not on [my] own understanding; in all [my] ways acknowledge him and [and know and believe that] He will direct [my] paths.' Proverbs 3:5-6.
7) An insightful reminder from Weslynn at Herald Goods:
There a lot of wonderful blogs and shops out there, but don't get lost in comparison; your value is not based on how you 'rate' when compared to others!
8) Iyss from Roots offers this wonderful idea:
Inspiration hits you when you least expect it, so keep a small moleskin in your purse for jotting down notes or sketching out ideas.
9) This has helped Brooke from Clementine & Nellie in her experience:
I'm always on a treasure hunt... I keep my eyes open, my pennies pinched, and patience close, knowing that I will reap what I've sown in due time if I am diligent and discriminating!
10) Annabelle from Humdiddly wraps it up with this oh-so-important piece of advice:
If you feel the Lord's pleasure in what you are doing, keep at it; if not, quit and listen to where the Holy Spirit is leading you.
We hope you find these suggestions useful & enjoyed getting to know these ladies as much as we did!
Do you have any quick tips to offer?
What have you found helpful in the running of your business or blog?