Friday, October 14, 2011

jaimie::little jumping beans

Today's featured sponsor is Jaimie of Little Jumping Beans.

1

littlejumpingbeans5


I am a 25 year old wife and mommy. My husband and i first met back in grade 8 when a friend (who now happens to be one of my wonderful sister-in-laws) brought me to her Church youth group (he even still remembers what i was wearing..i try and forget that awkward time) Dustin and i started dating in grade 11 and where married 3 years later in Dec. 2005. Our son Logan who is now 3 years old came along May 9th 2008 and our little girl Holly was born July 4th 2010. I love to spend my days sewing and sitting on the floor with the kids playing and reading, it is a joy to watch them discover and grow. In my "free time" i enjoy reading a good chick lit book, baking and hanging out with my husband or going out with good girl friends!

littlejumpingbeans3

thebeginning
When my son was about 6 months old i started sewing for him, i made him a wonderful green plaid jacket with a pointy hood and decided it needed a pair of matching shoes...i then became addicted to making shoes and made many more pairs!! i was given the idea to start my etsy shop by a friend at Church, she has a shop and suggested i start one as well. I never expected my little shop to do as well as it is doing and was even scared to start it. But i now feel very blessed and thankful to be able to stay home with my kids and make some money doing something i just love to do, it makes me very happy!
Picnik collage

3
I am a fabric lover! all the amazing designs and colors out there are what inspire me to create. Sometimes i see a fabric and just know i have to make some shoes from it!

Jaimie, thank you so much for sharing a bit of your world with us. If you'd like to connect with Jaimie, you can find her here:


__________________________________________________________________________
sponsors

Would you like to sponsor Sashes to the Merchants in the month of November? We'll begin taking submissions for sponsorships on Monday, October 17th at 8:00 am.

If you own a small, handmade business this community would be a wonderful place to share what you've been working on. We are a fellowship of women dedicated to Biblical encouragement, practical tips and community. You can read more about what we believe here and you can read more about sponsorship here. Jessi and I are dedicated to blessing our sponsors as much as we can!


Are you in? Email us at sashestothemerchants(at)gmail(dot)com.


1 comment: