Friday, August 17, 2012

Four Headscarf Essentials

Some would label this a useless post. However, it's my day to post and if you ask me headscarves are a must. They may never let me post again, so let's go out with a bang. A headscarf will spruce up any mediocre outfit, and automatically make you look more interesting than the next girl. I am about to share four FAB ways to wear a headscarf so get ready.

The Jessi
The first we will lovingly refer to as "the Jessi" who is the first one I saw sport this look. (On a side note today is Jessi's birthday so be sure to give her some Twitter love!!) This is probably my favorite, and I use it when my hair is out of control, this way it's automatically cute even if it's dirty or messy.


The Gypsy
I'm sure I saw this style in a magazine or something. I only wear this when I'm feeling bold, and I'm okay with people staring as they walk by. I feel artsy when I wear the gypsy.


The Zooey
I must honestly say that I've never worn this style. However, I found it on Pinterest and the girl it the picture Had hair that reminds me of the lovely Zooey Deschanel. I really like this style, because it's like a surprise from the back. I might try it today.


The Basic 
This is the style for all the sisters wanting an on-ramp to the headscarf wearing community. Not intimidating and easy to pull off no matter what your style is. Wear this one for a few days and then flip it up to a Jessi and no one will be the wiser.


Happy Scarfing!



No comments:

Post a Comment