Thursday, May 31, 2012

Keeping it All Together


It is so hard to keep everything in our online worlds together. Our blog, shop, sponsorships, ideas, deadlines.

And the list always goes on.

A running goal of mine has always been to get more organized when it comes to my little blog and business, Along for the Ride. I've tried planners, to-do lists, and of course, lots of sticky notes.

And even though, during this season in my life, I feel a bit more unorganized than usual, that doesn't mean I'm going to give up my quest for intentional, meaningful, something-I-can-feel-good-about organization.

You don't have to tell me twice that women are creative folks! Here's some of my favorite handmade tools to help us keep it all together.

- Lots of great printable planners are available online. A few of my favorites are from Wild Olive, Flourishing Abode, Living Locurto, and Infarrantly Creative.

- I'm usually drowning in ideas. Get those babies down on paper with a cute notebook. Some of my favorite handmade notebooks are from Riley Blake Designs, Design Aglow, Doda's Creative Wanderings, and V and Co.

- I am a to-do list fiend. I love them! Some cute printable lists from The Complete Guide to Imperfect Homemaking, My Everything and Nothing, and A Pair of Pears.

How do you keep it all together? What ways do you stay organized?

No comments:

Post a Comment