Thursday, August 2, 2012

A change of plans.

*Ring**Ring*

Husband: Hi, honey. I love you. How's your day going?

Me: Love you too; we're doing well. What about you?

Husband: Oh, it's going just fine. Hey, I was wanting to do something nice for everyone here at work.

Me: Ok. How many people are we talking about?

Husband: Let's say 25, as to not leave anyone out.

Me: Sure. I'll come up with something; let me think on it and get back to you. 

Husband: Ok, well I'd love to have it by tomorrow, if possible. 

Me: *silence* 


Thank goodness for Rollo Pretzel Turtles. Can I hear an 'Amen?' File this little treat away in your emergency file. 15 minutes later, you'll have saved the day. 



Preheat your oven to 350


Place pretzels on baking sheet. Top each pretzel with a Rolo.

Bake in oven for 3 minutes, until the chocolate just begins to melt. 

Immediately squish the chocolate with an M&M of your choice (I picked peanut butter). YUM!

Let your little deliciosos cool, and bag away!

No comments:

Post a Comment