Friday, August 10, 2012

bidness mix.

Let me set the scene for you. 
It's Thursday. It's my workday. 
It's rainy and my kiddos are watching a movie with the babysitter. 
There are strawberries and dark chocolate in the fridge. 
Do I want to work or do I want to eat dark chocolate and strawberries and send the babysitter home and snuggle with my kids? 
Well, I know what I WANT to do but I know to enjoy our weekend and serve the people I do business with and keep my word.
So I keep working. But I need some music. 
And maybe you do too:) 

In these uncertain times, I highly suggest grabbing the strawberries, downloading spotify (free music, yes please!) and making this your new playlist. Disclaimer: I do not understand cool music nor am I even slightly hip. But these songs make me tap faster and work just a tiny bit harder. Enjoy business ladies. 


No comments:

Post a Comment